While we make every effort to process your order quickly, you can be assured that your order will be ready for shipping within 24-48 hours of receiving the order. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays will not be processed until the following business day. An automated e-mail will be sent when your order is shipped and your funds are captured. If we do not have a product in stock, you will receive an email with any back order or cancellation information. We apologize ahead of time for any inconvenience.
The shipping company may deliver your package at any time of the day. Please note that all our deliveries require a signature, for this reason orders cannot be sent to a PO Box address.
Domestic Shipping to Singapore
A delivery charge of SGD 6 is applicable for the purchase of the first item and a flat charge of SGD 12 for over 2 items. Delivery time may take up to seven business days, including processing time.
- Express Delivery: Orders shipped via Speedpost Worldwide Express Mail Service (EMS) typically will be delivered within 2 - 8 business days. Upon shipping, we shall email you a tracking number which you can use to track and trace your package at www.speedpost.com.sg
- Standard Delivery: Orders shipped via Speedpost Air Parcel typically will be delivered within 6 - 14 business days. Packages can be tracked and traced to selected major cities only, at www.speedpost.com.sg
- Air Mail: The packages are registered and delivered within 6 - 14 business days. This service is only available for light packages up to 2 kg. Packages can be tracked and traced to selected major cities only, at www.singpost.com.sg
- Surface Parcel: This is the most economical method of shipping. Delivery time is between 3 - 8 weeks. Packages can be tracked and traced to selected major cities only, at www.singpost.com.sg
Order with FREE Global Shipping
To place an order:
1. Add at least SGD 250 of eligible products to your Shopping Cart.
Note: Maximum number of items to be purchased is five (5).
2. Proceed to checkout.
3. Select Surface Parcel as your shipping method.
4. Make payment as usual.
Note: The shipping charges will be credited back to your credit card or PayPal account upon processing of your order.
Customs, Duty & Taxes
Shipping charges exclude duty, sales tax or GST charged by the destination country. Please note that it is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods on all packages, and shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your own country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Indicative Shipping Charges
Below is a table showing the shipping rates to various countries for packages weight less than 1 kg. The shipping rates are indicative only and actual rates may vary due to fluctuations in exchange rates (updated on 23 August 2013). Shipping rates are significantly reduced for each additional pair of shoes purchased. Thus the more you buy, the more you save on shipping charges.
If you do not see your country listed below, you can either email us for the rate or you can see the rate upon completing your purchase and checkout. If you want to know the shipping rates in your local currency, visit www.xe.com for today's exchange rates.
Lowest Shipping Rates Table
|New Zealand||NZD 20|
|Brunei, Malaysia||SGD 7|
|Hong Kong||SGD 15|
|Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam||SGD 15|
|Korea South||SGD 15|
|Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Spain||EUR 12|
|United Kingdom||GBP 10|
|United States of America||USD 16|