- This lightweight retro styled alarm clock will sit well on any shelf, desk or bedside table. The stylish soccer ball design will be a hit with a wide range of ages and the large numbers and clear markings make telling time easy.
- The silent tick feature won't keep you awake and the alarm is simple to set so there won't be any oversleeping(please note that the old style bell look on the top of this clock is only for looks and the alarm is a beeping sound rather than the old hammer on bell ring).
- Learning to tell the time is made easy with this clock as the watch face has an hour, minute and second hand each a different length, and the numbers 9 to 12 are in a different colour to help teach when minutes change from 'past the hour' to 'to the hour'.
- Each Jacques Farel alarm clock comes with its own little time teaching pamphlet that introduces its new owners to their clock and helps them understand how to use it to tell the time.
- Requires 1 X AA battery (not included)